Office Clerk (m/f/o) (full-time and part-time)
To support our diagnosis and control centre, we are looking for a full-time office clerk (m/f/o) for early and late duty (between 8 am and 7 pm) and a part-time employee (m/f/o) for late duty (between 3 pm and 7 pm) for our location in Dreieich.
- Operation of the telephone exchange incl. recording and forwarding of messages
- Correspondence with customers, suppliers, partners, associations, if necessary also in English language
- Organization of business trips
- Arrangement of appointments for the management
- Preparation of meeting rooms
- Administration of address databases
- Completed commercial vocational training and several years of professional experience desirable
- Good PC knowledge
- Good knowledge of English
- Strong communication skills
- High resilience and reliability
- Willingness to work on public holidays and weekends
If you like to deal with different people and want to be part of a friendly team, we would like to get to know you. Please send your complete application including your earliest possible starting date to firstname.lastname@example.org or the above postal address.