- General accounting tasks (accounts receivable/payable/bank), control, account assignment, audit and posting of the incoming and outgoing invoice book as well as processing of financial reports (matching protocols) and collaboration on monthly, quarterly and annual financial statements.
- You also take care of the travel expenses of the employees, who are divided, checked and booked by you.
- If necessary, you will be given secondary activities such as separate assignments, telephone calls and research tasks.
- Target/actual analysis of operational projects including the development of improvement measures.
- A large, self-reliant room for independent acting.
- You want to take control of the expansion of financial accounting
- Ideally, your professional experience (at least 2 years) in finance and accounting will be based on a successfully completed commercial finance-oriented vocational training or a completed business studies degree
- Ideally, you should have good knowledge of the Addison financial accounting software
- They enjoy activities that require organizational skills, independent work, care and accuracy
- They have a positive attitude to life with the foresight to look beyond your own horizons
Do you have a high analytical understanding and are affinity for numbers? You have already worked as an accountant in an SME for at least 2 years? Do you enjoy working in a dynamic working environment? Then we look forward to getting to know you. Please send your application documents to firstname.lastname@example.org or the above postal address.