Employees (m/f/o) in the SWIFT Competence Center
In order to support our SWIFT Competence Center, we are looking for an employee (m/f/o) in the SWIFT Competence Center area for our location in Dreieich as soon as possible.
Our team focuses on all applications to support payment transactions for our customers, including the SWIFT infrastructure operated by the SWIFT Service Bureau, whereby we are responsible for the IT side of all processes.
In compliance with all regulatory requirements, we continuously develop solution concepts for the processing of financial transactions in consultation with technical experts and customers.
- You support us in our day-to-day business with the processing of changes, incidents and problems
- Administration and support of the SWIFT infrastructure of the SWIFT Service Bureau
- Interdepartmental collaboration with support, sales, technology and development
- Participation in the topic/project planning of the department as well as the preparation of minutes and presentations
- Management of demanding (sub)projects and onboarding of new customers
- Customer support
- Professional experience in an IT company, financial institution, SWIFT environment and/or payment transactions
– but we also give career starters a chance after completing their studies or training in the technical, engineering or natural sciences field –
- Knowledge of Linux or Unix operating systems desirable
- Independent, structured, solution-oriented way of working and quick comprehension
- High operational readiness and resilience
- Strong team and communication skills with enthusiasm for independent tasks
- Interest in payment transactions
- You have a confident and customer-oriented appearance, keep a cool head even in stressful situations and are goal-oriented. Treating a customer courteously and appropriately is a matter of course for you, even in delicate situations.
- Good knowledge of written and spoken English
You can look forward to an exciting and varied range of tasks in a committed and dynamic team. If this job profile appeals to you, we should get to know each other – we look forward to receiving your detailed application at firstname.lastname@example.org or at the above postal address.